Most Grotime timber product comes with a 'Rest Assured' full five year manufacturers warranty. This excludes Grotime Mattresses, which have a 12 month warranty period.Australian Consumer Law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In order for your claim to be processed in an efficient timely manner please follow the warranty claims process as out lined below.
- Fill in our online Warranty Claim form
- If you are unable for any reason to process your warranty claim using the online customer service form please call our Grotime after sales service department on toll free 02 4728 8067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order for your claim to be processed you will need to provide to Grotime with an original proof of purchase. For example original retailer purchase receipt, bill of sale, invoice, lay-by docket, credit card receipt or similar proof of purchase.
- Note; providing attached photographs with your claim will greatly enhance the speed in which your claim is processed.
This warranty does not obligate Grotime to bear transportation costs incurred in the repair or replacement of any defective parts and excludes any superficial scratches, dents, scrapes or blemishes to paint work or timber surfaces. This Warranty does not cover faults or defects caused by:
- Unsuitable, improper use or use not in accordance with the manufacturers specifications
- Incorrect installation or installation not in accordance with instructions provided;
- Normal wear and tear;
- Inadequate or complete lack of maintenance;
- Chemical, electrochemical or electrical influences; or
- Harsh detergents or abrasive cleaners used on product finishes.
Please contact our Customer Care Department, 02 4728 8067 or email@example.com, if your part develops a fault.